Iskalnik po strani
Rail-relevant EU legislation comprises: Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council, decisions of the European Parliament and of the Council, technical specifications for interoperability – conventional rail system, EU directives, and decisions of the European Commission. The documents are available at the web-site of the Public Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Railway Transport (AŽP): http://www.azp.si/sl/zakonodaja-in-dokumenti.
• Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council
• Decisions of the European Parliament and of the Council
• Technical specifications for interoperability (TSI) - Conventional rail system
• EU directives
• Decisions of the European Commission
National rail safety legislation is managed by the national safety authority AŽP, and applied by the Infrastructure Manager and rail carriers. The legislation consists of: Rail transport laws and various statutory instruments: Regulations, Decisions, and Rules.
• Legislative provisions - Laws
• Statutory instruments - Regulations
• Statutory instruments - Decisions
• Statutory instruments - Rules