Iskalnik po strani
In order to access public rail infrastructure (orig. JŽI or javna železniška infrastruktura) the rail carrier / applicant needs to pay a user charge to the Infrastructure Manager.
All train routes allocated are entitled to use the infrastructure services for which a basic user charge is levied. This service includes:
• Processing the user application for the allocation of train routes
• Using railway tracks on the assigned route
• Using switches and crossings on the assigned route
• Rail traffic management, which includes signalling, regulation, cancellation, communication with the trains, and providing train movement information
• Any other information required to carry out the service obligations on the allocated rail route.
The range of services, calculation of user charges, methods of payment and other are detailed in the applicable Network Statement.