http://xn--80aebj1cya4a.xn--p1acf/monetary/kupit-belenkiy-reutov.html Iskalnik po strani
Лекарственный препарат ПИРАЦЕТАМ, подробная инструкция, противопаказания
Купить закладки героин в Галиче
source url At SŽ-Tovorni promet we are always striving to improve the quality of our services, which is amongst other attested by various certificates and standards.
enter site At SŽ-Tovorni promet we are always striving to improve the quality of our services, which is amongst other attested by various certificates and standards.
купить Спайс Муравленко ISO 9001 Quality Management System has been successfully renewed since 1997. The last certification was completed successfully in 2012, in line with the requirements of Bureau Veritas.
get link To support environmentally-friendly company practices, SŽ-Tovorni promet is a holder of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, and has successfully renewed the standard in 2012 for another three years.
http://qing789.com/these/kupit-metamfa-livni.html In August 2013, SŽ-Tovorni promet obtained a certificate in freight wagon maintenance in line with Regulation EU 445/2011 (ECM).
The company thus has the competence to perform three out of four functions specified by the regulation and the associated amendment, as follows:
• Maintenance function, which supervises and coordinates all maintenance functions and ensures the safe state of the freight wagon in the European rail system;
• Maintenance development function, which comprises managing the maintenance documentation, including the configuration management, based on design and operational data as well as on performance and return on experience;
• Fleet maintenance management function, which manages the freight wagon’s removal for maintenance and its return to operation after maintenance.
The 4th ECM function (maintenance delivery) is managed by a certified contracting partner.
Freight wagon maintenance is monitored through an information technology system which records all maintenance works performed together with the data on the key components fitted on the wagon.
Over 90% of rail freight carried by Slovenske železnice happens in international transport, which in turn makes expanding the range of transport services and boosting activities on the foreign markets two of the top strategic priorities at Slovenske železnice.
On 21 January 2014, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology issued to SŽ-Tovorni promet the Safety Certificate B for the operation on Austrian rail network. The certificate confirms that SŽ-Tovorni promet has its own safety management system and that the company accepts the provisions of the technical specifications for interoperability, as well as meets the requirements of both European and national legislation on safety in rail transport.
The safety certificate enabled SŽ-Tovorni promet to sign a contract with ÖBB Infrastruktur for the access to Austrian rail infrastructure. The activities for the official launch of freight services in Austria are currently in their final phase.
SŽ-Tovorni promet is the only rail carrier in Slovenia with an AEO status, which allows the company to carry out simplified customs procedures. In practice, this means even faster travel times in international transport, improved quality of transport services, and more logistics services, as well as lower travel times and transport costs of rail freight which crosses the external border of the EU.
AEO status brings the following benefits:
• Worldwide recognition as a safe, secure, and reliable business partner in the international supply chain;
• A lower risk score in risk analysis systems;
• Reduced frequency of customs physical and documentary checks compared to other economic entities;
• Priority treatment in terms of physical controls and consignment examinations; agreements on mutual recognition of AEO status between EU and partnership countries can offer simplified procedures and allow faster movement of goods also through third country borders;
• Reduced data requirements for Entry Summary Declarations (ENS) or Exit Summary Declarations (EXS) – safety and security;
• A more favourable position concerning the use of simplified customs procedures.